Terms And Conditions
- Initial Remedial Massage consultations are 45, 60 or 90 minute massages, with the initial assessment time complimentary, which means you get an extra 15-30 mins free.
- Subsequent/regular Remedial Massage appointments can be booked at 45, 60 or 90 minutes.
- Relaxation Massage appointments can be booked at 45 or 60 minutes. Please Note: These massages are not eligible for a Health Fund rebate, only Remedial Massage.
- Dry Needling appointments start with a minimum of 45 minute booking (including massage post needling).
- No additional costs for cupping or dry needling during appointments
An online booking system has been setup so you can pick a preferred time that suits you.
- Bookings can be made in advance up to 3 months.
- You will receive an email notification of your booking date and time and some helpful information
- On your booking confirmation email there is also a link to cancel your appointment up to 48 hours in advance
- You will also receive a SMS reminder 48 hours prior to the appointment
- Please be considerate of your therapist and arrive on time at your appointment
- In some instances appointments are scheduled close together and no additional time can be allowed for late arrivals
- All Remedial Massage appointment times include assessment and treatment plan reviews.
- All appointment times include any post appointment stretches etc.
- Any appointment rescheduling/changes within 24 hours will incur a $25.00 fee on your next appointment booking
- Cancellation of appointments under 24 hours will incur a full fee payment of that cancellation appointment at your next appointment*
- A message bank service is setup to allow you to leave a message when cancelling your appointment. This will record the time you called, your number (unless a private number) and your message. Please leave your name and appointment date/time and your cancellation information.
- Gift Vouchers are non refundable.
- Gift Vouchers cannot be redeemed for cash.
- No discounts apply when purchasing or redeeming vouchers (unless a special offer is available when purchasing the gift voucher). You are unable to apply a birthday discount off a gift voucher redemption.
- Gift vouchers have a six (6) month expiry and are void once the expiry date passes.
- You may extend your gift voucher expiry date by $10 per month, paid prior to your treatment at your appointment.